I apologize in advance for my sporadic thoughts, but it's just the way my brain operates some days:
1) Have you ever noticed the clock on the iPhone actually matches the real time?
2) Is it weird that being the first to get to the Trader Joe's produce makes me more excited than pretty much any materialistic thing?
3) First Larabar I've ever had, but not the flavor I wanted. As I was contemplating between the Peanut Butter Cookie and the Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip, a lady said, "You should REALLY try the Cashew Cookie, it is my favorite". And here we are, with the Cashew Cookie. Do you feel like you have to take people's recommendations? I obviously do....
4) I love summer, for reasons like this. BUT I've recently decided Fall may be my favorite season (insert every recipe involving PUMPKIN here, nom nom nom).
4) Speaking of Pumpkin...one of my best friends recently sent me THIS article about the Starbucks Pumpkin Latte....Sorry if I just ruined this drink for you.
5) I just used two 4s.
6) I've gotten a lot of messages about fellow chain chewers struggling with a gum addiction. Shall we start a CCA - Chain Chewers Anonymous?? I think yes. I'm on Day 6 today and going strong.
7) A long run before the sun came up and 2 ingredient pancake kind of morning.
...Or is this 4 ingredients since I topped with Almond Butter and Berries?
....And clearly the pancake flip didn't go well.
7) Sticking with the 2 ingredients theme....this smoothie has 2 ingredients and is the best. Warning: do not make in food processor while older sister is sleeping. She WILL come down, yell at you for being "psycho so early in the morning" and retreat back upstairs. Sorrrry for smoothie-ing!
Easiest smoothie recipe of your life:
- Combine in a food processor and enjoy!
Give me a random thought of the day!