Saturday, August 16, 2014

Banana Bites

Hi friends! I hope everyone has had a great weekend so far!

I'd like to introduce you to these beauties: Banana Bites. They are incredibly simple and delicious.


But first, I have some sad news my friends. I went outside this morning to find that my love fern has died (aka my tomato plant). What's funny is that the second it fell, is the second it turned red. 



I came back inside to find my dog took off her cone and just looked at me like I was the fool. I was so impressed I couldn't even be mad.


Today was an "off" day for my workouts so I just went on a fun walk through a local park with some of my faves.


This quote kind of always makes me smile.



....and this delish recipe.




BANANA BITES


INGREDIENTS
  • 1 banana
  • Nut butter
  • Chocolate chips
  • Sunflower seeds, almonds, whatever you want!
DIRECTIONS 
  • Slice the banana into small bites.
  • Spread almond butter (or whatever nut butter you choose) over top and dip in topping of choice
  • Freeze for approximately 1-2 hours.
These are so simple and really allow for much flexibility. Have fun with it!

Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. I have to try these! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks good. And your plant may still grow!

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...