Sunday, July 27, 2014

Pumpkin Pie Oatmeal

Hi beauties!

This morning when I was looking in my fridge to make something for breakfast, I realized I had half-can of pumpkin puree and decided it was a Pumpkin Pie Oatmeal kind of morning.


It tasted just like Pumpkin Pie, I'm definitely going to make this again! I got the original recipe HERE, thanks Anne!


Let me know if you try it or any changes you made!

Random thought of the day: currently obsessed with THIS song...it was playing in the background as my oats cooked.



PUMPKIN PIE OATMEAL


INGREDIENTS
  • 1/2 cup rolled oats
  • 1/2 cup skim milk (or almond milk)
  • 1 ripe banana, sliced
  • 1/8 tsp cinnamon
  • 1/4 cup pureed pumpkin
  • sprinkle of ground cloves
  • sprinkle of ground nutmeg
  • Handful of nuts or berries (optional!)
DIRECTIONS 
  • Heat the oat, milk, banana and cinnamon over medium-high heat for about 5 minutes, until the mixture is a creamy texture.
  • Reduce the heat and add the pumpkin, ground cloves, and nutmeg.
  • Add your choice of add-ons and enjoy!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...