I am so excited that I have finally "unlocked" my blog and am able to share some recipes with you!
I have some big announcements coming later this week, so be sure to check back!
I had quite a few requests for this bread recipe which I featured on my INSTAGRAM account so I have posted it below for y'all.
I got the recipe HERE, where I now seem to get most of my recipes because they always turn out so well!
I also just felt it was really important to share this with you: Chocolate. Covered. Bacon.
I did not make this, but I did drool over it. My sister opted to try the chocolate Pringles instead. Good life choices.
The most moist, delish, paleo bread I have ever had:
What is your favorite Paleo Bread recipe?!
Best thing you've ever had dipped in chocolate??
PALEO PUMPKIN BREAD
- 1 cup almond butter
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 banana, mashed
- 1/4 cup honey (optional)
- 2 eggs, whisked
- 3 tablespoons coconut flour
- 1/2 tablespoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/8 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- Dash of salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine almond butter, pumpkin, banana, honey, and eggs.
- Add in the rest of the ingredients.
- Bake for approximately 45 minutes.