Sunday, June 1, 2014

Strawberry Banana Pancakes

So I'm going to just tell you that while these pancakes were amaze, I still think THESE Banana Bread Protein Pancakes are the best ones yet.

...But these are still fab and I'll definitely be making them again in the very near future. Om nom.



Mickey Mouse joined the cooking party.


I added thin banana slices to the pancakes after they cooked and it was a good decision. They got "melty" and started oozing out the sides.


I got the original recipe HERE.





STRAWBERRY BANANA PANCAKES

INGREDIENTS
  • 1/2 cup rolled oats
  • 1/2 tsp baking powder
  • 1/2 tsp cinnamon
  • 1/2 ripe banana, sliced
  • 2 egg whites
  • 1/4 cup plain Greek yogurt
  • 1-2 tbsp unsweetened almond milk
  • 1/2 tsp vanilla extract

DIRECTIONS 
  • Combine all ingredients into a food process or blender. Blend until pancake-like batter. 
  • Over medium heat, cook pancakes for 1-2 minutes, flip and let cook for another minute.
  • Serve with additional banana slices, strawberries, cinnamon, or any other toppings!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...