Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Growing your own vegetables?

This is the start of something beautiful. A real tomato plant, growing in my backyard.


Since I've started reaching for more "raw" foods lately, I decided I wanted to try to produce my own tomatoes. The jury is still out, but I'll keep you updated. 

I just got word that my Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies shipped well, and made it in once piece! If you are ever looking to ship cookies thousands of miles away, these are shipping tested and boyfriend approved =).

My dog fell asleep under my desk, next to my feet....while still sitting up! If only we could all do that.


Have a wonderful day!

Does anyone have tips on growing your own vegetables?! What is the easiest to grow? We all know I need simple.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...