Sweet potatoes have recently climbed the list to one of my favorite foods. They are full of beta-carotene and Vitamin A which are healthy nutrients to help keep your eyes healthy =).
I used a paint brush to evenly coat the sweet potato fries with extra virgin olive oil mixture. "Painting" them all at once was MUCH easier than dipping each one into the EVOO.
SWEET POTATO FRIES
- 1 large sweet potato, slice
- 2 teaspoons light extra virgin olive oil
- Dash of paprika
- Dash of cumin
- Dash of garlic
- Dash of salt
- Preheat oven to 425º F and grease cookie sheets.
- Slice sweet potato into wedges, whatever width you want
- Combine the extra virgin olive oil and spices (Note: you can use whatever spices you'd like!)
- Bake for approximately 15 minutes, flip, and bake for another 10-15 minutes.