Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies --> Treat Yo Self

These are by no means "healthy" but they are by all means amazing.

I present to you, heaven in cookie form:


I had to borrow this pic from this PHOTO SOURCE because the cookies were attacked as soon as they came out of the oven.

I made these cookies for someone across the country, so I'll let you  know if they ship well =).

I spent the rest of the day Paddle Boarding. I'll spare you of my head-stand attempts photos.
...I think I should stick to running.






Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies
(original recipe HERE)

INGREDIENTS 
  • 1/2 cup butter, slight melted
  •  1/2 cup white sugar
  •  1/3 cup packed brown sugar
  •  1/2 cup peanut butter (I prefer almond butter)
  •  1/2 tsp vanilla extract
  •  1 egg
  •  1 cup all-purpose flour (I prefer wheat flour)
  •  1 tsp baking soda
  •  1/4 tsp salt
  •  1/2 cup rolled oats
  •  1 cup semisweet chocolate chips (I prefer dark chocolate)

DIRECTIONS

  • Preheat the oven to 350 F. Grease 2 cookie sheets.
  • Cream together the butter, white sugar, and brown sugar. Slowly add the peanut butter, egg, vanilla, flour, baking soda, and salt. Blend until well mixed.
  • Slowly fold in the rolled oats and finally the chocolate chips.
  • Use an ice cream scooper to make perfectly shaped dough balls. Place on cookie sheet, 2 inches apart. Bake for 10-12 minutes. Let the cookies cool on the cookie sheets for 4-6 minutes before transferring to cooling rack.

I'm hoping these ship well cross-country...I'll update you once I hear from the recipient if they arrived in one piece! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...