Chicken Pesto Quesadilla's for the win. This dish is awesome because it incorporates healthy fats, veggies, and lean protein!
What mine looked like right before I ate it....I'm a bit obsessed with salsa.
I got the original recipe HERE.
CHICKEN PESTO QUESADILLA
- 1 tortilla
- 1 teaspoon pesto sauce
- 1/4 cup mozzarella cheese
- 1 tomato, sliced
- 1/4 avocado
- Cooked chicken breast, sliced
- Toppings of choice: ...Clearly I choose salsa
- Place tortilla in pan over medium heat. Spread cheese on half of tortilla, until milted.
- Layer ingredients over cheese: Pesto sauce, cheese, tomato, chicken, avocado
- Fold tortilla and let cook for an additional 2-3 minutes
- Cut into triangles, add toppings, and enjoy!