Thursday, May 15, 2014

Chicken Pesto Quesadilla

Hi there!

Chicken Pesto Quesadilla's for the win. This dish is awesome because it incorporates healthy fats, veggies, and lean protein!


What mine looked like right before I ate it....I'm a bit obsessed with salsa.


I got the original recipe HERE.


CHICKEN PESTO QUESADILLA

INGREDIENTS
  • 1 tortilla
  • 1 teaspoon pesto sauce 
  • 1/4 cup mozzarella cheese
  • 1 tomato, sliced
  • 1/4 avocado 
  • Cooked chicken breast, sliced 
  • Toppings of choice: ...Clearly I choose salsa

DIRECTIONS
  • Place tortilla in pan over medium heat. Spread cheese on half of tortilla, until milted. 
  • Layer ingredients over cheese: Pesto sauce, cheese, tomato, chicken, avocado
  • Fold tortilla and let cook for an additional 2-3 minutes
  • Cut into triangles, add toppings, and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...